- Read an understand the responsibilities of a Voluntary Licenced Chaperone
- Apply for an Enhanced DBS check
- Select a date to attend Chaperone training provided by South Tyneside Council
- Complete your online eLearing safeguarding course
- Complete application form
You will need to have completed safeguarding training within the last 3 years, and be able to provide a digital copy of your certificate.
If you need to complete a safeguarding course, then you can do this free of charge on the South Tyneside Council Website below.
Here is some inf you’ll need to register: Company: STAMP Department: STAMP Job Title: Volunteer Employer Address: 5 Frederick Street, NE33 5DY Manager - Name: Christopher Perry Manager - Designation: Director Manager - Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Group: Tick - Voluntary and Community Sector (at the very bottom)
You should complete the Safeguarding Everybody Course. The course should only take 15 minutes to complete.
PLEASE NOTE once successfully registered, applicants will have 4 weeks to complete the module and present their certificate to support their application. If after 4 weeks the module remains un-started or un-finished, then STAMP will be charged £40.00 per module, per applicant, so please complete the training straight away.