- Read an understand the responsibilities of a Voluntary Licenced Chaperone
- Apply for an Enhanced DBS check
- Select a date to attend Chaperone training provided by South Tyneside Council
- Complete your online eLearing safeguarding course
- Complete application form
You will be required to attend Chaperone Training, which will be provided by South Tyneside Council. This training will be provided on an evening, and will be either via Teams or at the STAMP Studio.
To help book the training on the best date and time, please select ALL of the dates and times that you are available on this link.